Hi Stampers, Today I opened up the Floral Frames stamp set and matching dies to make my card for you. It fit the sketch perfectly and I loved coloring the flowers with my Stampin’ Up! watercolor pencils. I used Granny Apple Green (my favorite new color) and Gorgeous Grape (another new color), I think the color combo is so bright and cheery, what do you think?
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Floral Frames:
Here is the card recipe:
Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Brights DSP Granny Apple Green 4 x 5-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/4 x 3-3/8
Strip: Brights DSP Gorgeous Grape 3-1/4 x 1
The art piece:
- Stamp the floral frames design onto the whisper White art piece with Tuxedo Memento ink
- Color in the large leaves with your Granny Apple Green Watercolor Pencil and blend with the Blender Pen
- Color in the tiny leaves with your Garden Green Water Color Pencil and blend with your Blender Pen
- Color in the tiny flowers with your Highland Heather Stampin Write Marker
- Run the stamped and colored art piece through your Big Shot with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
- Adhere your strip on Gorgeous Grape DSP to the right hand side of the art piece
- Stamp the 3 and 2 cluster floral images onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color the flowers with the Gorgeous Grape Water Color Pencil and blend with your Blender Pen
- Die cut the floral clusters out with the matching die and adhere to the art piece with dimensionals
- Cut a strip of Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon and wrap it around the Granny Apple Green DSP
- Attach the mat to the card front
- Attach your art piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow the the right hand side of the art piece
- Adhere two glitter dots and a few rhinestones to the art piece and you are done
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: