Hi Stampers, Today I played with the new Colorful Seasons Stamp set for my share today. I just love this set and the versatility that this set offers for cards throughout the seasons. Today was a sketch challenge, enjoy the hop!
Here is the sketch:
I twisted the sketch to horizontal and with a few liberties made it work for my design. I hope you like my interpretation.
Stampin’ Up! Colorful Seasons:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White
Mat: DSP Wood Texture DSP 4-1/8 x 5-3/8
Mat: Bermuda Bay 4 x 5-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Make a template using your circle dies and sponge lightly with Bermuda Bay ink in the negative space from the circle
- Stamp your branches in Soft Suede
- Stamp your flower image in Calypso Coral
- Stamp your chair in Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay
- The sentiment is in Tuxedo Black ink
- When your images are stamped adhere your art piece to the Bermuda Bay mat
- Wrap your Calypso Coral ribbon around these mats and adhere to the Wood Texture DSP and then onto your card base
- With the coordination stamps and dies stamp some flowers in Calypso Coral and die cut them
- Adhere these flowers to the front of the card with dimensional
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: