Happy Thanksgiving stampers, I hope this holiday finds you all content and full of joy. We have our children here visiting so we are so very happy today to celebrate together.
Today for our hop we are working from a sketch. My card for the hop is a clean and simple card. Sometimes when you are making Christmas cards you need a few that do not require extra postage and are fast to do. The card I am sharing today fits the bill, enjoy.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up Carols of Christmas:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Real Red 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Merry Music DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 4-1/4
Art Piece mat: Real Red 3-1/8 x 3/8
- Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White mat at attach to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment from the Carols of Christmas stamp set onto the Whisper White art piece
- Stamp the ornaments in Real Red ink
- Stamp the holly and berries using the pen and ink technique. The leaves are Old Olive and the berries are Real Red
- Run your art piece through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling EF
- Attach the art piece to the Real Red mat
- Adhere this to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp an extra set of ornaments in Real Red ink on a piece of Whisper White scrap paper
- Cut the ornaments out with the matching die
- Adhere them on top of the stamped ornaments with mini dimensionals
- Add some tiny pearls and rhinestones to complete the card
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: