Hi Stampers, I missed our blog hop last week but I am sure glad to be back. I am using the Carols of Christmas stamp set along with the Card Front Builder Dies for my share today. I am in love with the tree die from this set, especially when your trees are cut from sparkly fun paper like Dazzling Diamonds. I know that sometimes my camera does not pick up the sparkle but believe me, the trees look like they belong in the mountains all covered in snow.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Carols of Christmas:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Real Red 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Merry Music DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Art piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-1/4 Embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Sentiment: Whisper White cut with the Stitched Framlits die
Sentiment mat: Real Red cut from the Layering Square Framlits
- Attach your Merry Music DSP to the Red mat then adhere your embossed Whisper White card stock to the mat
- Adhere all of this to the front of your card
- Stamp your sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink onto the stitched square art piece
- Mount your sentiment onto the Real Red scallop square
- Adhere the sentiment and mat to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Die cut your trees with the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper using the tree dies from Card Front Builder Framlits
- Attach the trees to the front of your card using dimensionals and glue dots.
- Add some rhinestones here and there to the front of the card mimicking more snow falling
- A silver tinsel bow adds the final detail
A sentiment from the Natures Sings Stamp set along with holly from Carols of Christmas stamp set complete the inside of the card.
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: