Hi Stampers, today for our hop we have a sketch challenge to work from. I inked up the Bird Banter stamp set and had so much fun just coloring in that cute bird. Enjoy the hop today and please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Bird Banter:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Bubble and Fizz DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Small mat: Calypso Coral 4-1/8 x 3-3/8
Small DSP: Bubble and Fizz 4 x 3-1/4
Sentiment piece: 3/4 x 3-1/2
Large Whisper White circle cut with the Stitched Framelit Die
Large Calypso Coral scallop circle cut with the Layering Circle Framelits
Here are the Details:
- Attach your Bubble and Fizz DSP to the card front
- Attach your small Bubble and Fizz DSP to the Calypsos Coral mat
- Attach this stack to the card from with dimensionals
- Stamp your bird image, and stem image into a large Whisper White Stitched Framelit circle in Memento Black ink
- Stamp an additional bird image out onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color your bird with your Stampin Blends in Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
- With the extra bird image you stamped, color in just the tail with your Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends. Fussy cut the tail and attach it onto the bird image on the cut out stitched white framelit
- Color in your stem in Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Mount your art piece onto the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink and tuck it under your art piece with glue dots
- Add a Calypso Coral knot and a Bermuda Bay Enamel Heart to the art piece and you are done!
Here Is Our Team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: