Hi Stampers, Today we had a color challenge that fits perfectly with the Best Route Designer Series Paper. We are working with Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel and Gray Granite. I loved the paper with the bikes on it and thought “Oh the Bike Ride stamp set needs to get inked up”. I think the combination is a winner and I hope you do too.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Best Route meets Bike Ride:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Gray Granite 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: DSP Best Route 5-1/4 x 4
Mat DSP Best Route 5 x 3-7/8
Tiny mat: Mango Melody 4-3/8 x 3-1/8
Art piece: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 2-7/8 (embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF)
- Stamp all images on Whisper White Card Stock using the Bike Ride Stamp set and die cut with the coordinating die set
- Blueberry Bushel: Bike Frame,
- Black: Tires
- Mango Melody: Tire Rims, seat, petal and handle bars on bike
- Stamp the books (once), and floral image (twice) with the outline image in Tuxedo Black ink
- Stamp the solid flowers in Mango Melody and color in the leaves with Granny Apple Green Stampin Markers
- On one of the floral bunches is fussy cut around the large flower out
- Stamp the color on the books with Gray Granite, Mango Melody and Blueberry Bushel
- Die cut the front basket and rear bike frame stand in Blueberry Bushel card stock and die cut them out
- Adhere the bike frame to the embossed art piece with dimensionals
- Tuck the tires underneath the bike frame with glue dots
- Glue the rear bike stand to the back of the bike with liquid glue
- Wrap some lined thread around the books and top with a bow
- Adhere the books with double stacked dimensionals
- Adhere the small floral cluster with a dimensional
- Adhere the blue basket to the front of the bike with Liquid glue
- Adhere the large flower bunch with dimensionals
- Add a rhinestone to the center of each large flower
- Adhere your two DSP panels to the front of the card base
- Adhere your art piece to the Mango Melody mat and adhere to the DSP panels with dimensionals
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: