Hi Stampers, today we have a color challenge. Today’s colors were tough for me because this is not my favorite color pallet. But, this is why it is called, “a challenge”. I put my thinking cap on and got to work in my craft space trying to decided how to use these colors. My inspiration came from the “Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper Pack”. It got me going and then inspiration hit, the new “Beautiful Day” butterfly all painted up to match. Enjoy the hop today and let me know what you think.
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day:
Here Is The Card Recipe:
Card base: Berry Burst 4-1/4 x 11. scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Silver Foil Sheet 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: Sweet Soiree DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop square: Whisper White Layering Square Framelits
Mat: Berry Burst Stitched Square Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 3
- Stamp the Butterfly with Vera Mark Ink onto a piece of watercolor paper
- Heat emboss the image with white embossing powder and your heat gun
- Using your Aqua Painter and flirty Flamingo and Berry Burst Ink color in your image
- After it is dry go over the top with your Wink of Stella
- Fussy cut your Butterfly out
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Sweet Soiree DSP onto the Silver mat
- Wrap your ribbon around the stack
- Adhere this stack to the front of the card with dimensionls on the card front
- Adhere your Berry Burst Stitched Framelit mat to the Whisper White scallop mat to the front of your card with dimensionals
- Attach your butterfly with dimensionals to the front of the card
- Add a Rhinestone to the head of the butterfly
- Add your bow
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using the “Happy Birthday Gorgeous” Stamp set
Here Is Our Team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: