Hi Stampers, today we have our combined hop with our group from Canada. Because this is a combined hop we have a sketch and a color challenge. We can do one or both of the challenges. Today I am combining both the sketch and color challenge for you. We will be using Merry Merlot, Copper and Tranquil Tide along with a fun sketch.
Here is the color challenge:
Here is the sketch challenge:
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Baubles:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Tranquil Tide 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Merry Merlot 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Joyous Noel 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Small mat: Copper Foil 4-5/16 x 3-1/16
Art piece: 4-1/4 x 3
Here are the details:
- Stamp two clusters of ornaments in Versa Mark and Heat Emboss with Copper Embossing Powder onto the Whisper White art piece and a scrap of Whisper White paper
- Color in the images on the embossed scrap paper with your Stampin Write Markers in Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide inks
- The lighter green ornaments are colored in using the Blender Pen and Tranquil Tide ink
- Die cut the images out with the coordinating die
- Adhere the ornaments onto the art piece with dimensionals
- Stamp a few star images in Versa Mark and heat emboss with Copper Emboss Powder around the art piece here and there
- Stamp your sentiment in Merry Merlot
- Adhere your art piece to the Copper Foil mat
- Adhere your Merry Merlot mat to the DSP panel
- Adhere your art piece to the stacked panel
- Wrap and piece of Merry Merlot and Copper Ribbon around the stacked panel
- Adhere the stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow to the front of the card
- For added bling add some copper dots and stars die cut from the Copper Joyous Noel Glimmer paper using the negative piece left from the die cut ornament
- The tiny snowflakes were cut from the Blizzard Thinlits die from the Copper Joyous Noel Glimmer paper
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: