Hi Stampers! Today for our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop we are doing a color challenge. The colors we are using are Black, White and another color of our choice. The card I made for my up coming class fit perfectly into our hop challenge. My extra color is Crumb Cake and a touch of Crushed Curry. Enjoy the Hop!
Here is the color challenge:
Stampin’ Up Barn Door:
Here are the details:
Card base: Heavy Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Sentiment piece: Whisper White 4 x 2-1/2
- Die cut the two channels with the Sliding Door Framelits die onto the Whisper White mat. Run this through your big shot using the Pinewood Planks EF
- Stamp your sentiments in Tuxedo Black on onto the Whisper White sentiment piece and adhere to the front of your card, in between the die cut channels
- Stamp the barn door with Early Espreso Ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and die cut with the Sliding Door Framelits
- Ink the wreath once in Early Espresso and once in Crushed Curry, use the wreath and bow dies and die cut them out
- Attach the wreath and bow with dimesionals to the barn door
Attaching the Barn door:
- Put a mini Stamin Dimensional in the center of 4 pennies
- Lay the pennies down, Dimensional side up and place the dimensional in the channel, two on the top and two on the bottom
- Slide two of the pennies (top and bottom) over to the left and two over to the right
- Peel off the protective coating on the dimensional and place the left side of the barn door on the dimensionals (see photo below)
- Repeat on the right side of the channel with the the other two pennies
- Place your left hand side of the door on top of the dimesionals and pennies on the left and then repeat with the right side of your door with the pennies on the right side.
- Your door should slide back and forth
- Turn your card over the place Foam Adhesive Strips above and below your pennies and on the side and middle
- Adhere this to the card front
Finishing your card:
- Glue your long track above your top channel
- Glue your hardware to the front of the barn door
- If desired add a sentiment to the inside of your card and you are done
Here is our Team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: