Hi Stampers, Another Monday and another share for you today. Today I chose a new set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. When you purchase $50 worth of Stampin Up product you get to pick one item from the the catalog. During Sale-A-Bration the more you buy the more FREE sets you get to pick from. There are so many fun things to choose from incuding the set I am sharing today.
Stampin’ Up! “Avant Garden”
I made a stack of these for some thank you notes I needed to write. These are a fast simple card and they were so fun to make. The color combinations are endless.
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Calypso Coral 4 x 5-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- ink up Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral and stamp your floral images
- add Pear Pizzazz ink stems, leaves and splatters
- add memento black center to your flowers
- add more floral flowers to the top right side of the art piece just like you did in the bottom left
- ink up your sentiment in memento black ink using another Sale-a-bration stamp set “So Very Much”
- add a thick Calypso Coral bakers twine bow around the card
- attach to the card base
Ink up the corner of the inside just like you did for the front for an element of surprise.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: