Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge. When I saw the sketch I thought, “that is perfect for the “Apron of Love” stamp set and matching dies”. I just love to open up new products and create such fun cards. I will be using this set for my upcoming card classes and can’t wait to share this with my customers. This set is so versatile, make a Mother’s Day card or change it up for Father’s Day. Oh, I see an Alternate Monday theme coming…check my blog on Monday too and see what I create. What a joy I had playing with all the little pieces to make some pretty cute aprons! (squeal)
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Apron of Love:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4
DSP mat: Tutti-frutti DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small mat: Soft Suede 3 x 4
Embossed piece: Whisper White 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 Emboss with the Pinewood Planks EF
Banner: Tutti-frutti card from the card and envelope pack from Sale-A-Bration 2-1/2 x 5 (cut a flag on the end)
Here are the Details:
- Adhere your two mats together and glue to your card front
- Adhere you banner to the front of the card
- Adhere your soft suede mat to the embossed Whisper White mat
- Adhere these small mats to the card front with dimensionals
- Die cut your apron pieces from the Apron “Building Framelits
- Apron is cut from the Tutti-frutti DSP
- Scalloped pocket and neck band are Soft Suede card stock
- The top of the pocket is die cut from the Tutti-frutti DSP
- Utensil are cut with Silver Foil paper
- Adhere your apron to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the word friend in Soft Suede and the heart in Pool Party onto the DSP pocket piece
- Glue the DSP pocket piece onto the soft suede scallop piece and adhere to the front of the apron with dimensionals
- Die cut your utensils from the Silver foil sheet and tuck into the pocket with a touch of glue
- Add your Pool Party bow, a pool party sequin and a few pearls, voila your are done!
Here Is Our Team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: