Hi Stampers, today I am using the Watercolor Christmas stamp set again for my share. Last week I used it in a color challenge and today the stamp set is being used in a sketch challenge. This will be my last Christmas card of the season. I hope that you all are enjoying making cards and that our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop has inspired you to create and get your hands inky.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Christmas:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Real Red 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Gold Foil 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Merry Music DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small mat: Old Olive 3-3/8 x 4-1/8
Small mat: Real Red 3-1/4 x 4
Art Piece mat: Old Olive 3-7/8 x 2-7/8
Art Piece: 3-3/4 x 2-3/4
- Attach your Merry Music DSP to the gold foil mat and adhere to the card front
- Attach your small Old Olive mat to the small Real Red mat and adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Cut a gold foil snowflake in half and attach to the small red mat
- Stamp your sentiment in Real Red ink using the Watercolor Christmas sentiment
- With Old Olive and Real Red Stampin markers ink up the holly image from the Carols of Christmas stamp set
- Run your art piece through your Big shot using the Wood Planks EF
- Attach your art piece to the smaller Old Olive mat
- Wrap some thin Metallic Gold thread around your art piece
- Wrap some Metallic thread around your three finger and then tie this together to make a bow and attach to the threads that are wrapped around the sentiment piece
- Add a small Glitter dot to the center
- Adhere your sentiment to the card front with dimensionals
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: