Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge. This sketch was a fun one because it fits wonderfully with the Beautiful Baubles Bundle. Oh, say that three time in a row, (LOL) It was fun to color with my Stampin Blends to make the ornament unique.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up Beautiful Baubles:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Gray Granite 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Cherry Cobbler 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Festive Farmhouse 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp the ornament image into a piece of Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color the image with your Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Pat some Wink of Stella in some of the White portions of your ornament for added sparkle
- Die cut the ornament with your Layering Circle Framelits
- Die cut the large doily and the solid doily from the Detailed Baubles Framelits out of Whisper White card stock
- Glue the detailed doily onto the solid doily
- Mount your die cut ornament in the center of the doily with dimensionals
- Adhere your DSP to the Cherry Cobbler mat
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card base
- Adhere your doily and ornament art piece to the front of the card
Even more details:
- Die cut a Cherry Cobbler scallop circle using your Layering Circle Framelits
- Die cut a Whisper White circle using your Layering Circle Framelits
- Stamp the word Peace in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto the Whisper White Circle
- Glue your sentiment to the scalloped mat
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals and a glue dot
- Add some rhinestones to the ornament
- Adhere a double bow using the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: