Hi Stampers, Today we had a sketch challenge and I decided to use a wonderful set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog called “Amazing You” for the first time . It not only has the stamp set but a coordinating die set that you can also get from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can receive all of this FREE with a qualifying purchase! Double the fun with two FREE items.
Here is the Sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Amazing You:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 Embossed with the Layered Leaves EF
Banner Flags: Sweet Soiree 2 x 5 ( punched with the 2′ Triple Banner Punch and trimmed to fit
- Adhere the embossed Whisper White mat to the front of the card base
- Adhere the two banner Flags to the left side of your mat
- Die cut one Old Olive scallop square using the Layering Square Framelits Die
- Die cut one Whisper White Circle from the Stitched Framelits Die
- Die cut one Old Olive word “Amazing” from the Celebrate You Thinlits Die
- Stamp the floral image in Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock (let dry for a minute to two)
- With your Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends color in the flower and fussy cut it out
- On the square art piece stamp the sentiment “You” and “Are Simply” in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp some leaves in tuxedo black in using the “Blooms and Wishes” stamp set
- Stamp the leave images from the Blooms and Wishes stamp set as a background for the flower
- Adhere the sentiment piece onto the Old Olive Scallop mat and adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere the flower with dimensionals
- Adhere the die cut word “amazing with multipurpose glue to the sentiment piece
- Finish off with a yellow glitter dot and some rhinestones
Here is the inside:
Here is another version:
Which color do you like best????
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: