Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect Birthday:
Here is the recipe for the card:
Card base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, Scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: Picture Perfect Party DSP( Balloon paper) 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Short mat: Perfect Party DSP (Sprinkle Paper) 3-7/8 x 2
Here are the details:
- Adhere your two piece of DSP to the Basic Black mat
- Wrap your Bermuda Bay ribbon around the seam
- Adhere the mat stack to the card front with dimensionals
- Cut out a Whisper White Ovl with the Stitched Framlits
- Die cut a matching Basic Black Oval with the Layering Oval Framlits
- Stamp your sentiment on the Whisper White Oval using the ink to rubber technique using Black and Bermuda Bay markers
- Adhere to the card front with dimensionals
- Add some Black Metallic Thread in loop on the front of the sentiment piece
- Add a Bermuda Bay bow
- Adhere some tutti Frutti Sequins to the sentiment piece
- Stamp another sentiment using the ink to rubber technique inside the card
- Add some candles using the Picture Picture Birthday stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach and Lemon Lime Twist
Here is another card:
By using different paper you get another look!
Here is the card inspirations:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can view the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: