Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Flying Home:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Old Oive 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Tutti Fruitti DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop Circle: Old Olive
Art Piece: Whisper White Stitched Framlits Circle
- Adhere your DSP to the Old Olive mat
- Wrap a piece of Old Olive Ribbon vertically to the left hand side of the mat and DSP stack
- Adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your image with Memento Black ink to the Whisper White Stitched Framlit circle
- Color in the image with your Stampin Blends
- Birds: Night of Navy
- Beaks: Daffodil Delight
- Nest: Crumb cake
- Branch: Dark Crumb Cake and Copper. I added a bit of black with my Watercolor Pencil for added shading
- Leaves: Lemon Lime Twist and Dark Old Olive
- Outline: Light Pool Party
- Adhere your art piece to the Old Olive Scallop Circle and glue to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a knotted bow to the art piece
- Add a few rhinestones to the branches
I stamped the sentiment with a saying from the Fruit Basket stamp set and added a few bird from the Flying Home stamp set in Night of Navy ink
Here is the card inspiration:
You can see this card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: