Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Christmas Card:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Real Red 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Merry Music Specialty Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small mat: Real Red 2-7/8 x 3-7/8
Art piece: Whisper White 2-3/4 x 3-3/4
- Adhere your DSP to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere this stack to the card front
- Attach your gold foil snowflake in the top right corner of your card front (on top of the DSP stack)
- Ink the Sentiment from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Real Red and Black ink
- Run your art piece through the Big Shot using the Pinewood Planks EF
- Adhere your art piece to the Real Red mat
- Stamp the Gingerbread People in Soft Suede ink onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock and punch them out with the Cookie Cutter Builder punch
- Adhere the Gingerbread people to the art piece with dimensionals
- Punch out a bow tie, hair bow and buttons from Red Glimmer paper with the Cookie Cutter Builder punch and glue onto the Gingerbread people.
- Wrap a loop of 1/8 inch Real Red ribbon around the top of your art piece
- Attach your art piece to the front of your card with dimensionals
- Add a loop of 1/8 inch silver ribbon to the right corner of the Real Red ribbon
- Add a double 1/8 inch Real Red ribbon bow on top of the silver ribbon
- The final touch is a large Rhinestone to the bottom of the art piece.
My card inspiration:
Here is the card from the hop that I used to inspire the Alternate Monday card. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: