Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Carols of Christmas and Card Front Builder Dies:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Real Red 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Merry Music DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Thin bottom card stock: Real Red: 5-1/8 x 1-3/8 Embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Sentiment: Whisper White cut with the Stitched Framlits die
Sentiment mat: Real Red cut from the Layering Square Framlits
- Adhere your dsp and thin embossed Real Red card stock to the white mat and attach to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment with Tuxedo Black ink onto the stitched square art piece
- Mount your sentiment onto the Real Red scallop square
- Adhere the sentiment and mat to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Die cut your trees with the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter paper using the tree dies from Card Front Builder Framlits
- Attach the trees to the front of your card using dimensionals and glue dots.
- Add some rhinestones here and there to the front of the card mimicking more snow falling
A sentiment from the Natures Sings Stamp set along with holly from Carols of Christmas stamp set complete the inside of the card.
My card inspiration:
Here is my card from the hop that inspired my alternate Monday card. You can see it here.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: