Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Apron of Love:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Real Red 4 x 5-1/4
DSP mat: Tutti-frutti DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small mat: Lemon Lime Twist 3 x 4
Embossed piece: Whisper White 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 Emboss with the Pinewood Planks EF
Banner: Tutti-frutti DSP 2-1/2 x 5 (cut a flag on the end)
Here are the Details:
- Adhere your two mats together and glue to your card front
- Adhere you banner to the front of the card
- Adhere your Lemon Lime Twist mat to the embossed Whisper White mat
- Adhere these small mats to the card front with dimensionals
- Die cut your apron pieces from the Apron “Building Framelits
- Apron is cut from the Tutti-frutti DSP
- Scalloped pocket and neck band are Tutti-frutti DSP card stock
- The top of the pocket is die cut in Whisper White card stock
- Utensil are cut with Silver Foil paper
- Adhere your apron to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the word “thinking of you” in Soft Suede onto the White pocket.
- Die cut the heart from the Myths and Magic Glimmer paper.
- Adhere this white pocket piece the DSP pocket piece
- Glue the pocket to the front of the apron with dimensionals
- Die cut your utensils from the Silver foil sheet and tuck into the pocket with a touch of glue
- Add your White Bakers Twine bow and your are done
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my blog, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: