Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Bubble Over:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 by 11, scored at 5-1/5
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 Embossed with the Seaside Textured EF
Banner Flags: Bubble and Fizz DSP 2 x 5 ( punched with the 2′ Triple Banner Punch and trimmed to fit
- Adhere the embossed Whisper White mat to the front of the card base
- Adhere the two banner Flags to the left side of your mat
- Die cut one Bermuda Bay scallop circle using the Layering Circle Framelits Die
- Die cut one Whisper White Circle from the Stitched Framelits Die
- Die cut one Bermuda Bay word Amazing from the Celebrate You Thinlits Die
- Stamp the small bottle image in Calypso Coral ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and die cut
- Stamp the sentiment for the bottle onto a piece of the Bubble and Fizz DSP and die cut with the label die, attach to the bottle front
- Die cut the bottle cap with a piece of Silver Foil paper and attach to the bottle
- On the circle art piece stamp the sentiment “You” and “Are Simply” in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp some Daffodil Delight bubbles onto the sentiment piece
- Adhere the sentiment piece onto the Bermuda Bay Scallop mat and adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere the bottle with dimensionals
- Adhere the die cut word “amazing with multipurpose glue to the sentiment piece
- Finish off with a Lemon Lime Twist sequin, enamel dots and a Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shape
- Add a White Bakers Twine bow to the bottle along with a few Glitter and Clear Epoxy Shapes droplets to look as the bottle is cold and dewy.
Here is the card inspiration:
This is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop, you can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: