Hi Stampers, Today we have a sketch challenge for you. I just received the new Abstract Impressions stamp set and thought it would be perfect for the sketch.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Abstract Impressions:
Here is the Card Recipe:
Card base: Granny Apple Green 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Mat: DSP: Brights 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banner: DSP Brights 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 (cut a tail at the bottom of this banner)
- Die cut your art piece with the largest Stitched Oval Framelits in Whisper White Card stock
- Die cut your oval mat in Melon Mambo using the Layering Oval Framelit
- Stamp your Whisper White oval art piece as follows:
- Stamp your grass in Granny Apple Green using the largest grass stamp with second generation stamping
- Stamp the top layer of grass in full strength Granny Apple Green using the thinner bladed grass stamp
- Stamp the full solid flowers in Flirty Flamingo
- Stamp the shadow flower stamp in Melon Mambo
- Mount your art piece onto the Melon Mambo scallop oval with dimensionals
- Adhere the DSP mat to the Whisper White mat with snail
- Adhere the banner to the front of the matted stack
- Wrap a piece of Granny Apple Green Ribbon around the panels of stacked mats
- Adhere this stack to the front of the card
- Attach your art piece to the front of the card
- Add a Granny Apple Green ribbon to the front of the card
- Adhere some Granny Apple Green glitter dot and a few rhinestones to the art piece
Here Is Our Team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: