Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Wishing You Well and Country Lane:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Banner: Country Lane DSP 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 (cut a tail at the bottom with your snips)
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 3-1/8 x 3-1/8
Art piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
Sentiment piece: 3/4 x 4-1/4 (punched with the Triple Banner Punch)
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the wreath with Old Olive and then again with Mint Macaron onto the Whisper White art piece
- Stamp the bow with Blackberry Bliss Ink.
- Stamp the tiny leaves using the leaf stamp from Varied Vases in Old Olive and Mint Macaron Ink
- Run your art piece through the Big Shot using the Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Sponge the edges of the art piece with Early Espresso
- Mount your art piece onto the Blackberry Bliss mat
- Color 4 large pearls with your Blackberry Bliss Stampin Blends marker
- Color 2 large pearls with your Cajun Craze Stampin Blends marker
- Color 4 small pearls with your Cajun Craze Stampin Blends marker
- Adhere the colored pearls to the wreath
- Adhere a few white pearls among the colored pearls
- Punch out some tiny Crushed Curry dots with a tiny hole punch and adhere with liquid glue around the pearl clusters.
- Adhere the Braided Linen Bow on top of the Blackberry Bliss bow with a glue dot
- Mount your matted art piece to the Country Lane banner with dimensionals
- Attach the banner to the front of the card with snail
Even more details:
- Stamp the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto the sentiment panel
- Adhere the the stamped sentiment panel to the front of the card
- Embellish with the extra pearls
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog that inspired my share today. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: