Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Winder Woods:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Real Red 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Gray Granite 4-7/8 x3-7/8
Mat: Neutrals Gray Granite DSP 4-3/4 x 3-3/4
Mat: Real Red 4-3/8 x 3-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 3-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White, 3/4 x 3-1/2 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the tree images in Versa Mark Ink onto the Gray Granite art piece
- Heat emboss the Stamped image with White Embossing Powder
- Emboss the art piece with the Softly Falling EF
- Mount the art piece to the Real Red mat
- Adhere your Gray Granite DSP panel to the Gray Granite mat
- Adhere your art piece panel to the Gray Granite stack with dimensionals
- Wrap a piece of Red and White Bakers Twine around the matted stack
- Adhere this matted stack to the front of the card
Even more details:
- Stamp the sentiment using the ink to rubber technique with your Real Red and Black Stampin Markers using the Hearts to Home stamp set
- Mount this to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp a set of leaves in Granny Apple Green ink using the Painted Harvest stamp set and punch out with the coordinating punch
- Cut the leaves apart and adhere to the left side of the sentiment piece with glue dots
- Add 3 Red Rhinestones
- Finish it off with a double Red and White Bakers Twine Bow
- For added sparkle add some Wink of Stella to the white trees
The card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop that inspired today’s ‘Alternate Look”. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: