Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Tea Together:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Calypso Coral 5-3/8 x 4-1/8
Art piece: Pool Party 5-1/4 x 1-1/2 Versa Mark the flower image onto the background of this panel
Here are the details:
The tea pot:
- Stamp your Teapot, flowers and 1 extra flower images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Outline the inside edges of the tea pot with your Light Pool Party Stampin Blends
- Color in the flowers with your Calypso Coral Blender Pens
- Color in the leaves with your Granny Apple Green Stampin Write Marker
- Die cut the tea pot and the one extra flower with the coordinating die
- Adhere your Calypso coral mat to the Pool Party Versa Mark panel
- Cut a Colored Doily in half (any color will do as I just flipped it over to reveal the white side) and adhere to the bottom of the stacked panel
- Wrap a piece of Ombre Calypso Coral ribbon to the panel at the top of the cut doily
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card
- Mount the tea pot with dimensionals on top and to the right of the doily
Even more details:
- Stamp your sentiment and die cut it our using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits
- Adhere the sentiment to the left of the tea pot with glue dots
- Add the extra flower to the left of the sentiment with a dimensional
- Add some Basic Backed Sequins (Mint Macaron) to the center of the flowers
- Attach a Ombre Calypso Coral bow to the left of the teapot
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog hop that inspired my Alternate card for today. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: