Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Stylish Christmas:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Merry Merlot 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Gold Foil 5-1/4 x 4
Art piece: Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp your poinsettia in Merry Merlot onto the front of the art piece and also onto a piece of Whisper White Scrap paper
- Cut out the flower from the scrap piece of paper
- Stamp the flourish twice in Merry Merlot ink on the right and left side of the stamped flower on your art piece
- Stamp your leaves around the flower and flourishes in Old Olive
- Add some Metallic Thread loops on top of the stamped flower adhering the loops with glue dots
- Mount the cut out flower on top of the Metallic Thread with dimensionals
- Add Pearls to the center of the flower
- Adhere some pearls and mini sequins here and here around the poinsettia
- Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive and attach to the front of the card
Another version in a different color:
This card was done the same way except the colors were Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green. I also gave it an “alternate” look by adding two flowers.
The card inspiration:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: