Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes:
Card base: Pacific Point 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Panel: Silver Metallic 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Snowflake Splendor 5-1/8 x 3-/78
DSP strip: Snowflake Splendor 3 x 3-3/4
Art piece: Whisper White die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly die
- Die cut your snowflakes using the So Many Snowflake Dies as follows:
- Whisper White snowflakes: 2 small and 1 extra small
- Pacific Point snowflakes: 1 medium
- Silver Metallic: 1 large
- Stack your large silver, medium pacific point, and small white snowflake together with white glue
- Stamp your sentiment from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set with Versa Mark Ink onto your Whisper White Stitched So Sweetly art piece
- Sprinkle Silver Emboss Powder over the image and heat set with your heat gun
Putting the card together:
- Adhere the Brushed Metallic panel to the front of the Very Vanilla card front
- Adhere the DSP mat to the Metallic panel
- Adhere the small strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP to the front of the card
- Attach the Whisper White Stitched Stitched So Sweetly art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Attach your snowflakes to the the art piece with Glue Dots
- Add some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to the center of the snowflakes and your are done
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired my “Alternate” Monday card today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: