Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Wishes:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/5
Panel: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Top DSP panel: Subtles 6×6 DSP in Pool Party, wood grain pattern 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Bottom DSP panel: Snowflake Splendor DSP 4-1/4 x 3
Stitched Rectangle: Snowflake Splendor DSP 3rd largest in the set
2-Extra Stitched Rectangles: Whisper White card stock 3rd largest in the set
Stitched Shaped Circle: Whisper White (largest in the set)
- Using the snowflake stamps and dies from the Snowflake Wishes Bundle, cut the following:
- Stamp the large snowflake from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set onto Whisper White card stock and Balmy Blue Ink
- Using the dies from So Many Snowflakes die cut the following:
- Stamped Balmy Blue snowflake
- 3- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper snowflakes: 1-small, 1-medium and 1-large
- 1 pool party snowflake
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Stitched Shaped Circle with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink using the words from the Snowflake Wishes stamp set
Putting the card together:
- Attach the 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 panel of Pool Party wood grain 6×6 DSP onto the Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 panel
- Attach the 4-1/4 x 3 panel of Snowflake Splendor DSP to the bottom of this panel
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party 3/8 Sheer Ribbon around this panel where the two papers meet
- Attach this panel to the front of the card
- Adhere the two Whisper White Rectangle Stitched panels together with glue
- Adhere the Snowflake Splendor DSP Stitched Rectangle to the top of the 2 Whisper White Rectangle Stitched panels (this just add strength and dimension to our card)
- Adhere the rectangle stack to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the Whisper White circle to the rectangle panel off setting the circle a bit to the right with Stampin Seal
- Adhere your snowflakes to the left hand side of the circle with glue dots
- Add a few Blue Adhesive Gems to the front of the card and the center of the snowflakes
- The finishing touch is to adhere a Pool Party Sheer Bow the left of the snowflakes an you are done!
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired the “Alternate” look today
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: