Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Pop of Petals and the Pocket Die:
Card base: Pacific Point 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Follow Your Art 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Die cut your pocket using Whisper White Card Stock and the Pocket Die
- Stamp your background image in Coastal Cabana ink from the Love What You Do Stamp Set
- Stamp over your background using the small flower in the same stamp set in Crushed Curry
- Stamp your leave image on top of the background image in Pacific Point Ink using the leaf image from Pop of Petals
- Stamp 3 flowers from your Pop Of Petals Stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Calypso Coral Ink
- Punch out the flowers with the Four Petal Flower Punch
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Follow Your Art DSP to the White mat
- Adhere your pocket art piece to the front of this matted panel
- Wrap a piece of Calypso Coral Ribbon around the panel and on top of the pocket
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card
- Attach your three flowers using dimensionals
- Adhere some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to the front of the card
- Add a Calypso Coral Bow
- Stamp your sentiment using a greeting from Itty Bitty Birthday Stamp Set and your Tuxedo Black Ink
- Punch your sentiment out the the Classic Punch
- Adhere to the right side of the pocket with a glue dot
The card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: