Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up Piece of Cake:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: How Sweet It Is DSP 4x 5-1/4
Panel: Whisper White Embossed with the Basket Weave EF 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
DSP: How Sweet It Is DSP 2-3/4 x 4 (cut a tail at the bottom with your snips)
Here are the details:
- Stamp the cake pieces into a piece a scrap Whisper White card stock :
- Color in the flowers with your blender pen with Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana and Pineapple Punch Inks
- Color in our cake plate with Coastal Cabana Ink and your Blender Pen
- Punch the cake pieces out with the coordinating punch
- Stamp the cake topper floral onto a Whisper White card stock Oval Stitched Framelit
- Adhere your cake pieces to the Oval Stitched Framelit
- Adhere your How Sweet It Is panel to the card front with dimensionals
- Adhere your embossed panel to the DSP panel
- Wrap a Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle loop around the narrow DSP panels
- Adhere this stacked panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your oval art piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment into a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock and punch it out with your Classic Label Punch
- Adhere it to the front of the card
- Add a Polka Dot Tulle Bow to the front of the card
- Adhere Glitter dot and a few pearls to the art piece and you are done
Here is the card inspirations:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop and inspired my Alternate Monday card. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: