I am sure you all received my earlier post! Well, I worked ahead last week and when I saw my post this morning with no pictures, I thought oh no, I forgot to load my photos! I am so sorry I was a tad forgetful and hope you do enjoy my updated post with pictures! Have a beautiful day.
Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette and Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 by 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Gorgeous Grape 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Needlepoint Nook 4-7/8 x 3-1/2
Lace panel: Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Paper cut to 4-7/8 x 3-1/2
Sentiment: Whisper White and the Stitched Rectangle Framelit
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image and two extra flower bud images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock using Black Memento Tuxedo Ink
- Color your flowers using your Highland Heather Stampin Blends
- Color in your leaves using your Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends
- Die cut your floral and extra two rose bud clusters
- Adhere your Gorgeous Grape panel to the to front of the card
- Cut out your Laser paper background from the large sheet of designs
- Adhere your Laser Cut panel to the DSP mat
- Wrap a piece of Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon around the panel and attach the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your floral image to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment onto the die cut Whisper White Stitched Rectangle framelit panel
- Attach to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your rose bud cluster to the sentiment with a glue dot
- Add a Highland Heather Organdy bow to the right side of the floral image
- Add a Gingham Gala Sequin in Highland Heather and a few Rhinestones for the finishing touches on the sentiment panel
- Sprinkle a few extra Rhinestones about the floral image
Here is my card inspiration:
This was the card from my Thursday Blog Hop that inspired today’s Alternate Monday card.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: