Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas To All:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Gray Granite 4-1/4 x 11, s cored at 5-1/2
Mat” Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: All Is Bright: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Rectangle mat:Whisper White Embossed with the Swirls and Curls EF 2-3/4 x 4-3/4
Small mat: Gray Granite 3-1/2 x 3-3/8
Art piece: Whisper White 3-3/8 x 3-1/4
- Stamp your Sentiment image on the Whisper White art piece with Versa Mark Ink
- Emboss the sentiment with Copper Embossing Powder and heat set
- Mount the DSP panel to the Glimmer paper mat
- Mount the embossed panel to the matted stack
- Adhere these stack to the front of the card
- Mount your art piece to the Gray Granite mat
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Punch two mistletoe branches out of the Copper Glimmer paper and adhere to the sentiment piece with glue dots
- Add a bow made from the Tea Room Combo Pack ribbon and adhere to the Mistletoe branches
- Add some pearls for added bling
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: