Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Magnolia Lane:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Front panel: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 Flirty Flamingo 6×6 DSP
Inside pop up: Whisper White 3/4 x 5-1/4
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 4-3/4, punched at both ends with the Banner Triple Punch
- Stamp your two magnolia flowers from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set into a piece of Whisper White card stock and color as follows:
- Flowers: Flirty Flamingo
- Leaves: Mossy Meadow
- Die cut both flowers and a few Mossy Meadow Die Cut leaves too
Front of the card:
- Die cut a square using the Stitched Shape Die into the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Flirty Flamingo DSP panel and into the card front at the same time
- Stamp your sentiment using the saying from Very Versailles Stamp Set
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals to the front of the card, right below the cut out square
Pop up details:
- Score your 3/4 x 5-1/4 inside pop up piece at 3/4, 1-1/2 and 4-1/2 on the landscape side of the strip
- Put adhesive on the two ends of the scored pop up piece and insert into the card (this is hard to explain but hopeful the photo below helps
- Adhere your two flowers into the pop up strip
- Adhere your die cut leaves to the back of the flowers for added detail
- Add some small Rhinestones to the base of each flower
- Stamp the inside of your card and your are done
Here is the card that inspired the “Alternate Look” from our blog hop on Thursday:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: