Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Let It Snow:
Card base: Whisper White, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Real Red 5-1/4 x 4
Top piece of DSP: Let It Snow 5-1/8 x 3
Bottom piece of DSP: Let It Snow 5-1/8 x 1-1/2 (there will be an overlap where the papers meet at the seam)
Sentiment: Whisper White 1 x 1-7/8 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Die Cut a Large Real Red Scallop Circle from the Layering Circle Die
- Die cut your snowman art piece from the Let It Snow DSP with the largest Stitched Shaped Dies
- Adhere your art piece to the Real Red scallop mat
- Stamp your sentiment in Shaded Spruce using the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set
- Adhere your two DSP panels onto the Real Red mat
- Wrap a piece of Real Red Curly Ribbon around the card at the seam
- Adhere this panel to the front of your card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the circle art piece to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your sentiment to the right hand side of the card front
- Add a few Real Red Glitter Dots from the Toile Tidings Glitter Pack and a few Rhinestones to the front of the card
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop that inspired today’s creation for Alternate Monday:
You can see this card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: