Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Just Because:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Wood Grain DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Frame: Whisper White made with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits
Art Piece: Whisper White Stitched Rectangle Framelit 2-1/4 x 3-1/2
Here are the details:
- Stamp your image onto the Rectangle art piece with tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Color in the image as follows with your Stampin Blends
- Flower Pot : Cajun Craze, Leaves: Granny Apple Green and Old Olive
- Mount you Wood Grain DSP to the Whisper White mat
- Mount the frame to the Wood Grain DSP
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around the panel
- Mount this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Mount your matted art piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a matching bow to the left side of the card
- Pop a Granny Apple Green Sequin to the right side of the art piece and your are done
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my blog hop on Thursday that inspired my design for today’s share
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: