Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Forever Blossom:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, Scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4
3- DSP panels: Parisian Blossom DSP 1-1/4 x 5-1/8
Sentimente: 3/4 x 4-1/2 punched with the Banner Triple Bunch
- Stamp the large floral image from the Forever Blossom stamp set onto Whisper White card stock in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Stamp the single blossom and double leaf from the Forever Blossom stamp set onto Whisper White card stock with your Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Color your images with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- All flowers: Petal Pink
- Leaves: Old Olive
- After you color in your images, use the matching Cheery Blossom Dies to cut all the images out
- Stamp your sentiment from the Beautiful Moments stamp set onto your sentiment piece using Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Pool Party panel to the card front with snail
- Adhere your three DSP panels on top of the pool party panel with snail
- Adhere your sentiment into the the card front with snail
- Adhere your large floral to the left hand side of the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere one single cherry blossom image to the cluster with a Dimensional
- Tuck in the single leaf to the flower cluster
- Add a Petal Pink Metallic Edge Ribbon
- Adhere a few Champagne Rhinestones to your card and you are done!
The card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop that inspired my Alternate Monday card:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: