Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Flowers for Every Season:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Panel: Bumble Bee 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 Embossed on the right side with the Greenery EF
Strips: Flowers for Every Season DSP 1 x 5-1/2 (you need one each of two different papers)
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut with the largest Stitched Circle Die
Sentiment mat: Misty Moonlight die cut the the Layering Circle die with the scalloped edge
- Using the images from the Forever Greenery stamp set, stamp the following:
- 3-small leaf clusters: Just Jade Ink
- Die cut the leaf clusters out with the Forever Flourishing Dies
- Die cut 4 Misty Moonlight small leaves using the Forever Flourishing Dies
- Stamp the medium daisy (twice) from the Daisy Lane Stamp Set in Bumble Bee Ink
- Punch the daisy out with the Medium Daisy Punch
- Glue the two daisy layers together with liquid Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using the saying from the Forever Fern Stamp set in Vera Mark Ink
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the image
- Heat emboss the sentiment with your heat gun
- Adhere your sentiment to the Midnight Madness Layering Circle scallop mat
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your Bumble Bee embossed panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your two DSP strips to the left hand side of the front of the card
- Attach your sentiment to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your medium daisy to the sentiment piece with Dimensioanls
- Tuck in all the other leaves to make your arrangement using Glue Dots
- Tuck in a few of the gold leaves from the Forever Greenery Laser Specialty paper (I know it the photo the leaves look black, trust me, they are gold and look amazing in real life)
- Adhere a few Gilded Gold Gems to the sentiment and you are done
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: