Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Dressed to Impress:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Lovely Lipstick 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Best Dressed 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop die cut: Whisper White, Stitched So Sweetly Dies (2-7/8 x 4)
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 3-1/4 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- From the Best Dressed DSP, Die cut your purse and pocket from the All Dressed Up Dies
- Cut out the front of the purse from the die cut purse piece
- Die cut the buckles from the All Dressed Up Dies using Gold Foil
- Stamp your flower image from the Dressed to Impress stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color in your flower with Lovely Lipstick and Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Die cut your flower out using the All Dressed Up Die
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Lovely Lipstick mat
- Attach this to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Sweetly Stitched die cut rectangle to the left side of the card from with snail
- Attach the purse front to the front of the card with Dimensionals
- Adhere the pocket to the front of the purse with Dimensionals
- Cut a 3-1/2 piece of Petal Pink Metallic Edged Ribbon
- Adhere this to the purse front with the ends going behind the purse
- Glue your buckles on the front of the purse with Tombo White Glue
- Adhere your colored flower with a Dimensional to the front of the pocket
- Stamp your sentiment using the words from Butterfly Gala
- Adhere your sentiment to the top edge of the purse front
- Adhere a Best Dressed Tassel to the left hand side of the purse front
- Top the tassel off with a Petal Pink Metallic Edged bow
- Add a few Champagne rhinestones to the front of the card and you are done
Here are two more color options, all using the Best Dressed DSP
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog hop that inspired today’s “Alternate” look
you can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: