Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin; Up! Classic Garage:
Here is the recipe:
Card base Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Classic Garage DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Top panel: Classic Garage DSP 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Strips: Classic Garage and Basic Black, long one is Black: 4-3/8 x 5/8, shorter one are Classic Garage: 4 x 5/8 and 3-1/2 x 1/2
Here are the details:
I let the Designer Series paper do all the work on this masculine card today. With all the great paper in this pack you could make a dozen cards just like this and they would all look different. I do hope you will try a few!
The Art Piece
- Cut out a Circle from the Stitched Shapes framelit in Whisper White card stock
- Stamp your Sentiment on Tuxedo Black Ink onto the top of the circle using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set
- Adhere your Classic Garage DSP panel to the Black card front
- Adhere the smaller Classic Garage DSP panel on top of the first DSP panel
- Adhere your art piece to the right side of the card front
- Adhere your DSP strips over the art piece
- Finish off the card by adding Black Cord loop
- Add a double Linen Bow to the center of the loop
- Adhere a key from the Classic Garage Metal Element to the Linen Thread bow
Here is my card inspiration:
This card was from my blog hop on Thursday, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: