Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Gala:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Balmy Blue 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Panel: DSP Botanical Butterfly 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small panel: Gingham Gala 2-3/4 x 3-3/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 punched at both ends with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Stamp your Butterfly images into a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock with Black Memento Tuxedo Ink
- Color in the butterflies with your Stampin’ Blends using Balmy Blue and Daffodil Delight
- Punch out with the coordinating punch
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Whisper White mat
- Adhere the small DSP panel on top of the large DSP panel
- Wrap a piece of Balmy Blue Ribbon around the panels
- Mount your paneled stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment onto the punched sentiment panel and adhere it to your doily
- Glue this to the front of the card
- Add your two butterflies with glue dots
- Adhere your bow to the left side of the sentiment
- Add a Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequin to the sentiment
- Finish off with some Rhinestones
Here is the inspiration card:
this is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: