Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Brightly Gleaming:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Night of Navy 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Brightly Gleaming 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
DSP strip: 3-7/8 x 1-5/8
- Stamp all holly and ornaments onto Very Vanilla card stock in Tuxedo Memento Black Ink using the Brightly Gleaming Stamp Set
- Color in and or ink the images as follows:
- Leaves, Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
- Berries, Night of Navy Stampin Blends
- Swirly long ornament: Night of Navy Ink
- Geometric long ornament: Mossy Meadow Ink
- Short ornament: Shaded Spruce card stock and heat embossed with Copper Emboss Powder and Vera Mark Ink
- When you are done coloring, fussy cut the leaf clusters out with your paper snips
- Punch out all the ornaments with the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack
- Attach your DSP panel strip to the DSP panel
- Attach your DSP panel to the Night of Navy mat
- Adhere the stacked panel to the front of your card with dimensionals
- Adhere the background ornaments with glue dots and the ornament of the top with Dimensionals
- The little copper round ornament is from the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements Pack
- Attach the holly with glue dots
- Using your Night of Navy Stampin Blend, color some White Bakers Twine and add one tiny bow to the tall green ornament
- A few Rhinestones finishes your card
- cut a Very Vanilla strip of card stock approx 1/2 x 3-1/2
- Stamp your sentiment using the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set, stamp in Night of Navy and Punch the end with the Triple Banner Punch
- Tuck the sentiment underneath the berries but on top of the ornaments.
Here is the card that inspired my Alternate Monday card:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: