Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Bloom and Grow:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 embossed with the Pinewood Planks EF
Small mat: Rich Razzleberry 4-1/8 c 3-3/8
Panel: 6×6 Brights DSP in Bermuda Bay 4 x 3-1/4
Sentiment: Whisper White (Stitched Nested Labels)
- Stamp your floral image from the Bloom and Grow stamp set onto Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in your flowers and leaves with you Stampin Blends as follows
- Large flowers:Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends
- Circle cluster flowers: Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends
- Leaves: Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
- After you color in your image, die cut the image out using the Budding Blooms Dies
- Stamp your sentiment on the Whisper White Nested Stitched Shaped Die
- Adhere your floral image to the sentiment with glue dots
Putting the card together:
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Bakers Twine around your Whisper White embossed panel
- Adhere this to the front of the card
- Adhere your Bermuda Bay DSP to the Rich Razzleberry mat
- Attach the panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach your floral piece with sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere a double Whisper White Bakers Twine bow to the art piece
- Attach some pearls and rhinestones (color them with your Bermuda Bay Stampin Blend) to the card and you are done
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog that inspired my Alternate Monday card. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: