I was having technical difficulties earlier today with my blog post. I apologize for the incomplete post earlier.
Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Birds and Branches:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: In Good Taste DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Front panel: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Die cut the circle/leaf image die from the Birds and More die set with the Whisper White panel
- Stamp the bird images from the Birds and Branches onto Whisper White card stock as follows:
- Birds: Ink the solid bird image with Bumble Bee and then follow with the details bird image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Die cut the birds using the die from Birds and More
- Stamp the leaf images using the Forever Fern Stamp set as follows:
- Large leaf: Just Jade
- Small Leaf: Pear Pizzazz
- Round leaf: Bumble Bee
- After stamping die cut the leaf images using the dies from Forever Flourishing
- Stamp your sentiment onto Whisper White Card stock using the saying from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set
- Punch the greeting out with the Classic Label Punch
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your In Good Taste DSP to the front of the card with adhesive
- Adhere your Whisper White die cut /embossed panel on top of the In Good Taste panel with Dimensionals
- Adhere a cluster of leaves to each side of the circle die cut with glue dots
- Attach a bird to the bottom of each cluster of leaves with a Dimensional
- Add a double Metallic Trim bow to the bottom left bird
- Adhere some Just Jade Enamel dots and Metallic Pearls here and there to the front of the card and your are finished
Here is the card inspiration:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: