Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Blizzard:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Tranquil Tide 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper in Copper 5-1/8 x 4-1/8
Art piece: Whisper White 5 x 4
scallop mat: Tranquil Tide from the Layering Circle Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White: from the Circle Stitched Framelits
- Die cut the Whisper White art piece with the Blizzard Thinlits Die
- Mount the die cut art piece onto the Glimmer paper mat
- Wrap a piece of Tranquil Tide Ribbon around the panel
- Attach the matted panel to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment piece with versa mark ink
- Heat emboss the sentiment with Copper Emboss Powder
- Adhere the sentiment to the Tranquil Tide Scallop Circle mat
- Attach the sentiment circle piece to the lower part of the front of the card with dimensionals
- Attach a small snowflake to the sentiment piece
- Adhere a Tranquil Tide bow to left side of the sentiment
- Adhere additional snowflakes to the front of the card and top them off with Clear Epoxy Shapes
- Punch out some tiny circles using any size paper punch and add them to the sentiment piece along with a few Clear Epoxy Shapes
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from the blog hop on Thursday, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: