Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Arrange A Wreath:
Card base: Early Espresso 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Gilded Autum Specialty DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Stitched Circle: Very Vanilla (second largest)
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 1/2 x 3-3/8 punched with the Banner Triple Punch
- Die cut the leaf wreath with Mossy Meadow card stock using the die from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Stamp your 5 leaves in Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie and Bumbelbee ink with the leaf image from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set
- Die cut your stamped leaf images using the dies from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Die cut 2 large floral in Bumblebee card stock using the dies from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Stamp your sentiment from the Many Mates stamp set with Vera Mark Ink
- Heat emboss the image with Gold Emboss Powder
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP mat to the Early Espresso card front
- Attach your Very Vanilla Stitched Shape Circle to the card front with Dimensionals
- Adhere your Mossy Meadow Wreath to the circle with liquid Glue
- Adhere your large Bumblebee flowers to the wreath. One with a Dimensional and one with a Glue Dot
- Arrange the other small leaves around the large flower with Liquid Glue
- Tuck in some leaves snipped from the Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper
- Adhere your sentiment across the upper part of the wreath front with glue dots
- Attach a gold bow from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack to the flower cluster
- Attach a few Gilded Gems to the front of the card
- Add a Gold Glitter Enamel Dot to the cent of each sunflower
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired this “Alternate Look”
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: