Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Arrange A Wreath:
Card base: Melon Mambo 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
DSP panel: Artistry Blooms 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: Whisper White 1/2 x 3-1/2 Punched at the end with the Banner Triple Punch
- Using the Wreath Builder Dies, cut out the berry wreath in Melon Mambo and Garden Green card stock
- Using the Wreath Builder Dies, cut out the large leaf wreath with Granny Apple Green card stock
- Stamp the flower image from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set 3 time in Melon Mambo Ink
- Die cut the flowers out with the coordinating flower die from the Wreath Builder Die set
- Die cut 6 Whisper White flowers using the die from the Wreath Builder Dies set
- Stamp the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala stamp set onto the Whisper White sentiment piece with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
Putting the card together:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the the Whisper White mat
- Attach this panel to the card front with Dimensionals
- Glue your Melon Mambo wreath onto the front of the card
- Glue your Garden Green Wreath on top of the Melon Mambo wreath onto the front of the card
- Attach your Granny Apple Green wreath on top of the Garden Green wreath onto the front of the card
- Attach your 3 Melon Mambo Flowers to the wreath with Glue Dots
- Adhere your 6 Whisper White die cut flowers to the front of the wreath with glue dots
- Attach your sentiment to the left hand side of the card with glue dots
- Attach a Whisper White 1/2 inch bow from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Pack
- Adhere a large pearl to the center of the Melon Mambo flowers
- Adhere small Rhinestones to the center of the small Whisper White Flowers
- Add some In Color Enamel Dots in Bumble Bee here and there around the wreath and you done
Here is the card from our Thursday Blog Hop that inspired my “alternate” look
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 8 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: