Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! All That You Are:
I am squealing! I love the color Highland Heather, isn’t it beautiful for the flowers?
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Gorgeous Grape 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Gingham Gala in Highland Heather 4 x 5-1/4
Art piece: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 4-7/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp your floral image with black Memento Ink
- Stamp the one small floral flower and two small leaves into a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock in the same black ink
- Color in as follows:
- Leaves: Old Olive Stampin Blends
- Tiny flowers and centers of flowers: Daffodil Delight Dark Stampin Blend
- Large Flowers: Highland Heather Stampin Blends
- When you get your small flowers and leaves colored in, use your paper snips to cut them out
- Adhere your art piece to the Gingham Gals mat
- Wrap a piece of Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon (Sale A Bration Catalog) around the panel
- Stamp your sentiment onto Whisper White card stock and die cut it our using the Stitched Rectangle Layering Dies
- Adhere the sentiment with dimensionals
- Adhere your art piece panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow
- Adhere your extra flower that you cut out to the top of the sentiment along with a few leaves
- Adhere some Gingham Gala Sequins and Rhinestones to the front of the card
Here is my card inspiration from the Thursday Blog Hop:
You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: