Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up Twinkle Twinkle and Pop of Petals:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Petal Pink 4 x 5-1/2
DSP mat: Twinkle Twinkle 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Small Solid mat: Petal Pink and Pool Party 3-1/8 x 4-3/8
DSP panels: Twinkle Twinkle both are 3 x 4-1/4
Here are the details:
- Sponge the Pearlized Doily with Night of Navy Ink using your sponge dauber
- Stamp on scrap Whisper White card stock: 3 leaf clusters in Soft Seafoam using the leaf from the Painted Harvest stamp set, punch them out with the coordinating punch
- Sponge the edges of the leaves with your sponge dauber and Pool Party ink
- Stamp 4 flowers in Petal Pink using the Pop of Petals stamp set and punch them out with the coordinating punch
- Adhere your large DSP panel to the Petal Pink mat
- Adhere the smaller DSP panels to the smaller Petal Pink and Pool Party mats
- Adhere the colored doily to the front left of the card front
- Wrap a piece of Petal Pink Ribbon around the mat stack and doily
- Adhere these mats to the front of the card
- Mount your flowers to the doily with glue dots and on the second layer of flowers, mount them with dimensionals for more depth
- Adhere the leaves with glue dots
- Add a bow using the Petal Pink ribbon
- Stamp your Sentiment (any that you would like) to the sentiment piece with Night of Navy ink
- Add 3 sequin here and there on the card for added sparkle and your are done
Here is the inspiration card:
This is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: