Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
I realized when I was making my product list that is card does not use any ink or stamp set! I think this might be a first!!!!!!
Stampin’ Up! Toil and Trouble:
Here is the recipe:
- Card base: Pumpkin Pie 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
- Mat: Mango Melody 5-1/4 x 4
- DSP: Toil and Trouble 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Here are the details:
- Die cut the words BOO onto the Toil and Trouble DSP with the Large Letters Framelits (save all the pieces)
- Adhere your DSP with the Die cut words cut out onto the Mango Melody mat
- Wrap a piece of Black Glittered Ribbon around the matted art piece
- Adhere the panel to the card front
- Take the cut out letters and adhere foam adhesive strips to the back and place them into the cut out (the center of the B and O’s are glued directly to the mat)
- Die cut or fussy cut the witches hat
- Adhere the hat to the left hand side of the card on top of the ribbon with dimensionals
- Adhere a Spider Trinket
- Add a Black Glittered bow to the left of the hat
- Punch out some Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie Stars with any punch or die you have
- Add a Spider Trinket to the right side of the last “O” and add two stars
- Add additional stars wherever you like
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: