Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
I have taken a few weeks off from my Alternate Monday blog but I am back now and look forward to sharing more ” Alternate Looks” with you in the coming weeks.
Stampin’ Up! Share What You Love:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Petal Pink 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Whisper White 5-1/4 x 4
Scallop square: Grapefruit Grove cut with your Layering Square Framelits
DSP: Share What You Love cut with your Stitched Square Framelits
Sentiment: Whisper White 3/4 x 3-1/4 punched on the end with your Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Emboss your Whisper White mat with the Lovely Floral embossing folder
- Mount your embossed piece to the card front
- Cut your Scallop square and your DSP stitched square then attach them together
- Mount your square stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Fussy cut 3 flowers from the Share What You Love DSP
- Mount the flowers, one with a glue dot and the front one with a dimensionals for depth
- Stamp you sentiment from the Friendship’s Sweetest Thougth stamp set and adhere to the front of the squares
- Stamp the leaf image from Painted Harvest onto Whisper White card stock
- Punch the leaves out with the matching punch and tuck among the flowers for pop
- Tuck a few pearls around the flowers with the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- Attach a double Linen Thread bow from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
Here is the card inspiration:
This card is from my Thursday Blog. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: