Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Share What You Love:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
DSP: Share What you Love 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Mat: Mossy Meadow 2-3/4 x 4
DSP: Share What You Love 2-7/8 x 4-1/8
Circle: Whisper White die cut with the Circle Stitched Framelit
Circle mat: Rich Razzleberry cut the the Layering Circle Framelits
Here are the details:
- Adhere the small Mossy Meadow mat to the small piece of DSP and attach to the front of the card
- Wrap a piece of Blackberry Bliss twine around the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of DSP
- Attach this stack to the front of the card
The art piece:
- Stamp your floral image onto the Whisper White Stitched Framelit circle with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color your flowers in with your Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends
- Add a few Mossy Meadow leaves
- On a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock stamp the floral image again and color in two of the flowers
- Fussy cut these two flowers out and attach on top of the stamped flowers with mini dimensionals
- Attach your art piece to the Rich Razzleberry Scallop circle
- Mount the circles to a pearlized doily
- Attach this circle stack to the front on the card with dimensionals
- Tie a bow using more of the Blackberry Bliss Twine from the Natures Twine pack and attach to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment the the Varied Vases sentiment in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
- Color three pearls with your Old Olive Stampin Blends and attach to the base of each flower
- Add some sparkle to your flowers with some Wink of Stella
Here is the card inspiration:
This is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: